The Financial Overview site introduced in May 2009 integrates the Customer Collaborative, Public Power Council, Quarterly Review and Quarterly Business Review material into one site to improve ease of use and access to financial information for customers. Find out more about Finance Public Processes.
Get Finance Related Information Directly
BPA is offering external stakeholders an opportunity to sign up for BPA's Finance "Master Blaster", an email providing notification of upcoming finance related public processes, scheduled meetings and recently published material. If you would like to sign up please email BPAFinance@bpa.gov with subject line "Enroll" or contact Amy Attinasi at 503-230-5662.
Quarterly Business Review and Quarterly Review
The Quarterly Business Review (QBR) is an ongoing forum consisting of quarterly meetings focusing on BPA's finances. The QBR provides current fiscal year actual financial results, forecasts of BPA's financial position at the end of the current fiscal year, comparisons of actual financial results to start-of-year budgets and rate case assumptions. Additionally, the QBR forum is used to inform customers of emerging issues that could have an affect on rates.
Quarterly Business Review for FY 2013
Quarterly Reviews for FY 2013
Monthly Public Materials for FY 2013
- September 30, 2013 Financial Results
- August 31, 2013 Financial Results
- July 31, 2013 Financial Results
- June 30, 2013 Financial Results
- May 31, 2013 Financial Results
- April 30, 2013 Financial Results
- March 31, 2013 Financial Results
- February 28, 2013 Financial Results
- January 31, 2013 Financial Results
- December 31, 2012 Financial Results
- November 30, 2012 Financial Results
- October 31, 2012 Financial Results
File format: PDF