BPA's wholesale power rates are set to recover its costs and repay the U.S. Treasury for the Federal investment in the Federal Columbia River Power System. All rates set by BPA go through a public process (PDF, 10 pages, 29 kb) as required by Section 7(i) of the Northwest Power Act. Below are links to information about the current (WP-07) rate case and the 7(i) proceedings for previous power rate cases.
Most Recent Rate Case
- 2010 Rate Case (WP-10 and TR-10)
- 2007 Supplemental Wholesale Power Rate Case (updated October 9, 2009) (Supplemental Final ROD, GRSPs, Final Studies and Documentation)
- 2007 Wholesale Power (WP-07) Rate Case (updated September 29, 2006) (Final ROD, GRSPs, Final Studies and Documentation)
- Expedited SN CRAC Rate Case (SN-03)
- PNCA-02 Rate Case
- WP-02 Power Rate Case
- FPS-96R Rate Adjustment
- UAI-96R Rate Adjustment
- WP-96/TR-96 & TC-96 Power and Transmission Rate Case
Page content last modified on: November 21, 2005.
Content provided by: Greg Gustafson, 503-230-5820, email@example.com.
Page maintained by: BPA Web Team.