The BPA Library is always pleased to accept donations that relate to Bonneville Power Administration history. Some particular items we are always on the lookout for:
- Photographs, especially those that include the faces of former BPA workers.
- Reports, papers and generally anything published by BPA workers.
- BPA advertisements and other external promotional materials.
- Internal event announcements.
- Video, film and audio that pertains to BPA.
- Materials published about BPA.
- Publications funded by BPA.
We no longer accept:
- Annual reports after 1970
- BPA Statutes
Call or e-mail the Library to arrange a time to meet with the lead librarian and cataloger: 503-230-READ (7323), firstname.lastname@example.org