Links to Help Pages:
The target audiences for this web site are customers, Tribes, constituents, and other stakeholders who have an ongoing interest in BPA's Power Services.
Purpose of the Power Services Web Site:
The overall purpose of this web site is to help meet the business needs of BPA's Power Services. Specifically:
- Provide quick and easy access to Power-related information and documents;
- Support Power Services efforts to improve participation in its public involvement processes;
- Provide a publicly-accessible archive (legal record) of the processes used for making PBL-related decisions;
- Support Power Services efforts to earn/improve the trust of its stakeholders;
- Support/improve direct communications between target audiences and Power Services decision-makers and information providers;
- Support Power Services marketing and relationship-building efforts;
- Minimize Power Services expenses for distributing printed copies of documents and other information;
- Help educate target audiences about the role of the Power Services organization and how it relates to other BPA organizations;
- Help educate target audiences about the value and benefits of the Federal Columbia River Power System (FCRPS).
Power Services Site Design Objectives:
- Provide information/content in a timely, organized, and consistent manner;
- Provide consistent and intuitive navigation so that visitors always know where they are on the site and how to navigate quickly to their next destination (see Site Features);
- Maximize the usability of the site so that the site functions as intended for most visitors, regardless of their web browser software or screen size;
- Minimize the time required to download web pages (minimize the number and size of graphics files used for web site appearance and navigation purposes);
- Make it easy for visitors to provide feedback that helps improve the site (see on-line Comment Form).
Relationship to Other BPA Web Sites:
The Power Services web site is a "sub-site" of the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) web site. Other BPA sub-sites include:
Page content last modified on: February 4, 2005.
Page maintained by: BPA Web Team.