June 10, 2003
LB CRAC Workshop
(updated on June 20, 2003)
- May 23, 2003 Letter (workshop announcement)
(PDF, 1 page, 23 kb, posted May 27, 2003)
- Workshop Handouts (PDF, 12 pages, 153 kb, posted June 11, 2003)
- Final LB CRAC5 Adjustment for October 2003 - March 2004
- Final LB CRAC3 True-Up for October 2002 - March 2003
- Forecasts for Future LB CRACs
[Note: These forecasts are only estimates and they absolutely will change.]
- Presentation on Impacts of the Enron Settlement on LB CRAC
(PDF, 6 pages, 24 kb, posted June 11, 2003)
June 20, 2003 - Decision Regarding LB CRAC Accounting Treatment for the Enron Settlement: In response to a request from customers at the June 10th LB CRAC workshop, BPA staff met with senior management to discuss the LB CRAC's collection of actual cash outlays versus accruals relative to the Enron settlement. It has been decided that BPA will maintain its position that the amount collected through the LB CRAC for the Enron settlement will be the accrued expenses for the settlement, which are based on the expenses that would have occurred if the augmentation contracts were still in place. This is consistent with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for regulated industries and the intent of the General Rate Schedule Provisions (GRSPs).
Archive of content originally posted or last updated on: June 20, 2003.
Content originally provided by: Michael Normandeau, BPA Power Business Line.
Content provided by: Greg Gustafson, 503-230-5820, email@example.com.
Page maintained by: BPA Web Team.