Data entry can be done on a mobile device or computer with internet access by going to ptcs.bpa.gov. Alternatively, an optional form can be completed for later online entry. Please note: While all other forms are optional, the PTCS Ground Source Heat Pump Form is required. Utilities may provide their own incentive forms at their discretion.
PTCS Air Source Heat Pump Form
The following forms/documents are required by BPA for heat pumps.
- Registry Installation Report
- Equipment/contractor invoice
- Documentation of sizing, either:
- Heat load/heat loss calculations AND Balance Point worksheet
- PTCS Ground Source Heat Pump form (if a ground source heat pump)