Middle schools from counties in western and central Oregon and Washington State west of the Cascades, and high schools in counties in western and central Oregon, southwest Washington and the Olympic Peninsula, are eligible to compete in the BPA Regional Science Bowl. Registration is free, and snacks are provided. All competitors receive commemorative prizes, and the winner gets an all-expenses paid trip to Washington D.C. to compete in the national finals sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Dates for Science Bowl 2017: Middle School February 4, 2017 and High School February 11, 2017.
- Registration for BPA’s 2017 Regional Science Bowl begins on October 3rd, 2016 on the National Science Bowl Site: http://science.energy.gov/wdts/nsb/
- We will not be accepting intent to compete forms this year, coaches will need to go directly to the National Site listed above.
- If you do not have your full team names, sizes at time of registration, list place holder information for example: Student 1, Student 2, etc.
- Please have your team information finalized by late November to assist us with accurate forecasting for this event.