To create and maintain a positive work environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and hostility through proactive prevention and education.
Our guiding principles
- We strive to be trustworthy stewards who provide useful information that allows people to make informed decisions about Equal Employment Opportunity and Civil Rights.
- We will take an empathetic unbiased approach, actively listen to and- as appropriate- seek resolutions to raised concerns at the lowest possible level.
- As we address concerns, we will be timely in our communication and interactions, as well as adhere to the standards of timeliness as outlined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- We will do business in a manner that is kind to our patrons, exudes honesty, is equitable and respectful.
- We will offer a safe place to speak in confidence, we will honor anonymity and uphold our duty to adhere to Agency policies, as well as federal laws, regulation, rules and executive orders.
Our Programs and Functions