Posted Date: 7/6/2020
OATI will be deploying a change to BPAT Production webTrans starting at noon July 7, 2020.There may be a short delay ofup to 20 minutes in tag and TSR processing between 12:00 pm PPT and 12:30 pm PPT as certain programs are restarted.
There is a potential impact to CDE users who log into OATI webTrans. Adobe is ending support for Flash technology in 2020.There are some visual elements in OATI that currently rely on Flash technology. As part of this release, OATI is eliminating this dependency on Flash.Depending on your Internet Explorer (IE) settings, you may have to take an additional step to view these visual elements properly.If you are having problems seeing certain user-interface features following this release, you may have to adjust your IE browser settings.Specifically, the websites "oati.com" and "oaticerts.com" no longer need Compatibility View. Follow the instructions below to adjust your IE setting.No such changes are necessary if you are using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Removing OATI from Compatibility View:
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your IE window (next to the smiley face).
- Select the "Compatibility View settings" menu option.
- Look under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View:". If there are any OATI websites listed there, you should remove them.
- Highlight the "oati.com" entry and click "Remove".
- Repeat for any other OATI websites such as "oaticerts.com".
- Click "Close".
- Logout of any OATI webTrans, and then close and reopen Internet Explorer.
- Relaunch webTrans. The visual elements should now appear correctly.