The following list of downloadable case studies features a cross-section of energy saving projects from the ESI program.
- City of Kennewick: Wastewater treatment plant saved 2.7 million kWh and $150,000 through 2018
- Boise Cascade: Saving more than $24,000 annually with air compressor energy upgrades
- Malheur Lumber: Retrofitting an air compressor for new pellet mill, saving nearly $10,000 on annual energy costs and receiving full project payback in just over a year.
- Pasco Processing: Refrigeration energy improvements are saving Pasco Processing more than 1.7million kilowatt-hours and $60,000 annually.
- Stimpson Lumber: Fast tracking energy efficiency improvements to reduce operating and maintenance costs.
- City of Vancouver: Saving over 1.7 million kilowatt-hours and tens of thousands of dollars per year through wastewater energy efficiency improvements.
- Zirkle Fruit: Reducing overall energy consumption by 35 percent and saving nearly $185,000 per year.
- Fitesa: Focusing on energy management to save over 2.5 million kilowatts a year.