- Strengthen financial health by meeting objectives for cost management, liquidity, debt utilization, debt capacity and credit ratings.
- Modernize assets and system operations to leverage and enable industry change.
- Provide competitive power products and services.
- Meet transmission customer needs efficiently and responsively.
- Value people and deliver results.
Strategic Plan Progress Update
This progress update documents BPA’s achievements in the implementation of the 2018-2023 Strategic Plan and summarizes areas of focus for the plan’s remaining years. For this midpoint review, the agency reassessed its strategic goals and objectives and reconfirmed that they are the right ones to continue moving the agency forward and achieving its vision.
The Strategic Plan Progress Update formally integrates the agency’s newest strategic goal, “Value people and deliver results,” into the agency strategy. BPA adopted this strategic goal in summer 2020.
We look forward to continued collaboration with our many partners throughout the region who share an interest in sustaining Bonneville’s role as an engine of the Northwest’s economic prosperity and environmental sustainability.