BPA is open with some restrictions, based on CDC Community Level.
Everyone entering BPA facilities, worksites or areas where BPA work is being conducted is required to take a self-screen questionnaire prior to entry.
In addition, visitors will be required to wear a mask when the county COVID-19 Community Level impact is HIGH (RED). Masks are optional for all visitors when the county COVID-19 Community Level impact is LOW (GREEN) or MEDIUM (YELLOW). Visitors may be asked to momentarily lower masks to confirm identity when going through security points. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
Please keep our workforce safe.
Before your visit:
- Make sure you contact the BPA person you are meeting at least 24 hours in advance. Your BPA contact is required to submit a Visitor Access Request to Security and receive access approval prior to your arrival.
- Check CDC guidelines for the Covid-19 Community Level for the county you will be visiting (COVID-19 by County | CDC ) and plan appropriately.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, there are additional steps that may require significantly more time to process before your visit can be approved.
- If you intend to bring a computer or other information technology equipment, including certain types of cell phones into a BPA facility, please let your host know in advance so you can be advised on the conduct requirements you will be required to adhere to while on site.
On the day of your visit
- Be sure to bring with you a valid, state or federally issued photo ID (driver's license or passport).
- If the county you are visiting is RED (HIGH) for COVID-19 Community Level, be sure to bring a mask to wear at all times while in a BPA facility or worksite.
- Upon your arrival at either the Portland Headquarters building, the Ross Complex in Vancouver, Celilo or Munro Control Center, you will be screened for entry. Screening includes being scanned by a metal detection device and any boxes, bags, cases, purses etc., will be inspected. NOTE: When visiting, your car may be inspected upon entering BPA property.
- Do not bring any drugs, alcohol, firearms or weapons (including knives with 2 1/2 inch or greater blade). NOTE: License to carry a concealed firearm issued under state law is not an exemption to this federal prohibition.
- During your visit at BPA, expect to be escorted at all times by your host or another BPA employee.