To support the broader economic development goals of the region, BPA is seeking to better understand local economic development priorities and inform customer and stakeholder decisions by pro-actively providing information about BPA’s local load-service capabilities.
The Pasco subarea is part of the Tri-Cities region and serves the city of Pasco and the community of Burbank. It includes Franklin and Walla Walla County.
The Pasco cutplane is defined as:
- Benton - Franklin and 115 kV lines
- Ice Harbor - Franklin 115 kV line
- Sacajawea - Sun Harbor 115 kV line
- Franklin - Ruby Street 115 kV line
- Franklin – Walla Walla 115 kV line