BPA’s current EE Reporting solution, IS 2.0, must be retired as the technology behind it is no longer supported. Additionally, IS 2.0 lacks data visibility for utility customers, has limited workflow capability, and requires a significant amount of cross-system integrations that are challenging to manage.
The new replacement system, BEETS, will be released in fall 2022 and will improve BPA’s energy-efficiency invoicing and reporting processes by providing:
- Automated workflows and data verification checks to help expedite processing
- Self-service, on demand reporting for customers
- Visual dashboards with visibility into application progress, budget and payments
- Ability to invoice at utility’s convenience
- Centralized data across application submittal, invoicing, and performance payments
|Integrated system allowing visibility into the process from submittal through payment||
Increased Visibility through Self-Service Reports and Dashboards
|Expedited Processing through Automated Workflows & In System Approvals|
Current project status
- Overall, BPA’s Energy Efficiency staff is deeply involved in the design and testing of the new system.
- BEETS is in the Execution Phase consisting of configuration, development and testing.
- Development of BEETS’ eleven system programs (e.g. Unit Energy Savings, Option 1 Custom Projects) and eight functional areas (e.g dashboards, invoicing, etc.) continues.
- For customer feedback throughout the project, BPA created a focus group comprised of ten customer utilities.
Who implements BEETS?
Questions? Contact your Energy Efficiency Representative or the project team at BEETS@bpa.gov
More resources to come over the next few months!