Repairing and maintaining of 15,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines.
Constructing and repairing large towers, wood poles and other of structures.
Maintaining transmission line rights-of-way.
Stringing and splicing electrical conductors and fiber optic cables.
Maintaining and replacing high-voltage equipment found in substations.
Disassembling and repairing large electrical equipment.
Assembling and wiring switchboards.
Testing high-voltage electrical equipment.
Performing switching of high-voltage devices.
Verifying transmission line load.
Analyzing and monitoring substation equipment.
Coordinating substation and transmission line outages
Apprenticeship job benefits
- Starting pay: $40+/hour
- Multi-year training program
- Pay increase with each step increase (every 6 months)
- Benefits, including medical, dental and paid vacations
- Overtime pay
- Duty locations throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Promotional opportunities
Apply below, and search for "apprentice."