This page provides information on submitting a Line and Load Interconnection Request (LLIR). The interconnection of Lines and of Loads to the Federal Columbia River Transmission System (FCRTS) is governed by BPA's Open Access Transmission Tariff.
Technical Interconnection InformationPlease also refer to the BPA Standards and Requirements:
- Technical Requirements for Interconnection
- Metering Application Requirements
- Responsibilities and Technical Requirements Guide for Customer Owned Meters
- BPA’s Facility Ownership and Cost Assignment Guidelines
- Important: Enter “LLIR” as the Subject Line of the email.
- The form must be signed to be valid.
- BPA Transmission Services will not accept an LLIR that is sent by email to other BPA Transmission Services email addresses and it will not be entered into the Interconnection Request Queue.
For further information:Please contact the appropriate:
|Reports||Line & Load Materials||Forms|
|Interconnection Request Queue||Line and Load Interconnection Procedures Business Practice Transmission Credit Non-GI Network Upgrades BP OATT|