The interconnection of Small Generating Facilities to the Federal Columbia River Transmission System (FCRTS) is governed by Attachment N to BPA's Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT).
- Small Generator Interconnection Business Practice
- Open Access Transmission Tariff
- Attachment N (SGIP)
OATT Draft Study Agreement Appendices
- Interconnection Feasibility (FES)
- Interconnection Facilities (FAS)
- Interconnection System Impact (ISIS)
Technical Interconnection StandardsPlease also refer to the BPA Standards and Requirements:
Submitting an SGIP Interconnection RequestA pre-application consultation of up to two hours may be scheduled with BPA at no cost to review the potential technical issues a new project may face. Submit a request for a pre-application consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org. An SGIP Interconnection Request begins with the submittal of the appropriate form in Attachment 2 of the SGIP, and an initial deposit of $2,500 is required. The request must also be accompanied by a demonstration of Site Control. See links for instructions.
- New Interconnection Customer Instructions
- Small Generator Interconnection Request - Attachment 2
- Payment and Remittance Instructions
- Site Control
|Reports||Small Generator Materials||Forms|