For almost 20 years, BPA has maintained a robust nonresidential lighting offering. BPA continues to invest in the lighting program as a critical component to achieving regional conservation targets.
BPA offerings provide ample opportunities for utilities and their customers to improve their energy efficiency, enjoy cost savings, and reap the non-energy benefits of upgraded lighting.
- Lighting Calculator 5.1 is now available.
- Lighting Calculator 5.0 will be retired on Dec. 31, 2021.
Lighting Calculator resources
- Lighting Calculator 5.1 is available to download here. Downloading the Lighting Calculator for the first time? To correctly save the lighting calculator and ensure it continues to function properly, follow these steps: 1. Save As, and name the file. 2. Save and Close to exit the program.
- BPA Lighting Calculator Series 5 offerings.
- BPA Non-Residential Lighting Frequently Asked Questions
Stuck on a project? Don’t know where to turn? Your local Trade Ally Network NW Field Specialist and the BPA lighting team are on hand to guide you. Contact the BPA lighting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Trade Ally Network NW here.